- Office 365 Mac Outlook Manual Setup Online
- Mac Outlook Download
- Office 365 Mac Outlook Manual Setup Pdf
Dec 22, 2017 After running Office 365 desktop setup, a shortcut to the Office 365 portal will be added to the Start menu on your desktop. When configuring Office 365 with a preinstalled copy of Office already on a machine, you may see a warning during the configuration of Outlook requiring additional manual steps.General
To open the additional Exchange account, follow these steps: -Make sure Outlook 2016 or 2019 on Mac is selected. On the Tools menu, click Accounts. Click the plus sign and then click New Account to add an additional Exchange account. In the E-mail address field, enter the email address of the shared mailbox. Thanks for your posting here, based on your description, since your Office 365 account works well on Outlook for Mac, your Office 365 account should be okay, If it doesn't work in mail app for Mac, please try the following steps to manually configure your Office 365 account on mail app for Mac to see the result. Launch Outlook for Mac and click Tools from the Menu bar. Click Account, the Add an Account window will appear on the screen; click Exchange or Office 365 from the options. And then click Add Account. In the pop-up window, check the checkbox Always use my response for this server; then click Allow.
“Please help! Due to some office work, I urgently need a method that could help me to setup Exchange account on Mac Mail easily. For the same, I went through the manual configuration method and tried it. Unfortunately, it does not work for me and the workaround result in sync error. Now, I am in big trouble. I really want a relevant solution that can configure Office 365 email on Mac Mail without any error. If any of the technical people knows the correct instructions to configure Office 365 account on Mac Mail, then please let me know.”
Are you facing the similar problem that mentioned above while connecting Office 365 to Mac Mail? Are you looking for a right solution that can perform the task without any sync error? Then, Do not worry anymore! There are numbers of Mac users who are facing the synchronization error. Considering the users’ problem regarding the configuration of Exchange Online with Mac Mail client, we have come up with this article. In the following sections, we will provide a step-by-step manual guide to add Office 365 email account to Mac Mail with an ease.
Best Solution to Setup Exchange Account on Mac Mail
Quick Tip: This article highly suggested Office 365 Mac Backup software for those users who just configure Office 365 email on Mac Mail for the sake of O365 backup on the local system. It is an automated tool that simply converts the mailbox data of Office 365 in Mac Mail supported file format (MBOX). Also, the software supported Mac OS X 10.18 or above versions.
Manual Steps to Configure Office 365 Email on Mac Mail
There is the number of reasons that trigger the need to setup Exchange account on Mac Mail client. In the following sections, users will understand the steps of connecting O365 account in Mac Mail. By following the on-screen instructions, users will complete the configuration task without any error. So, let’s get started!
Note:These instructions are applicable for Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or above versions.
1. To begin the process, open Apple Mail application from your Mac desktop
2. Navigate to Mail tab present at the top-left corner. After that, select Add Account… option from the Mail drop-down menu as shown in the screenshot
3. Next, under the Choose a mail account to add.. heading, you need to choose Exchange option. Then, click on Continue for further process
4. On the next Exchange page, you just need to mention the following details to configure the account
Name: As per choice, mention your name
Email Address: Type your Office 365 email ID
Password: Enter the correct password associated with your O365 account
Then, press the Continue button to proceed further
5. In case, if you will receive the below-mentioned error, then ignore it and click on Continue
6. In next following page, enter the description of account under the Description box and type ‘outlook.office365.com’ under the Server Address field. Then, click on Continue
7. Next, you can select the application that you would like to configure in Mac Mail. Once you choose the apps, click on Done.
8. Now, Apple Mail starts syncing with Office 365 account. Once the process gets finished, Exchange Online account will be displayed on the main interface of Mac Mail.
Important:Depending upon the mail size, Mac Mail takes some time in order to download the emails.
Let’s Sum Up
There are plenty of reasons due to which users need to configure Office 365 email on Mac Mail. But, due to sync error, they become failed to add the O365 profile. Therefore, in this write-up, we have provided a complete guide to setup Exchange account on Mac Mail. With the help of manual steps, users can easily add office 365 email account to mac mail without any sync error.
Thinking about setup Outlook 2016 with Office 365 account and do not know how to manually Connect Office 365 with Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 manually? Do not panic! Here is the solution to your problem. The steps in this article will let readers know how to Configure O365 on Outlook on Windows OS.
The configuration of Outlook 2016 to Connect with Office 365 Via. AutoDiscover
Manually connect Office 365 to Outlook 2016 using the AutoDiscover feature. Make sure that AutoDiscover DNS record is set up for your domain. Then go through the below instructions:
- Go to Windows Control panel and select Mail icon. Choose Show Profiles option from Mail Setup window. Then click on Add and provide the Profile Name and click OK button.
- In Add Account window, type your name, email ID, password in the Your Name, E-mail Address, Password field respectively. Once you have done with all these things, click Next.
- Now, Outlook 2016 will start setting up your email account. A security pop-up will appear on the screen, just check the box ‘ Don’t ask me about this website again’. Click on Allow.
- In Windows Security window, type your username and password and click OK.
- Finally, Outlook 2016 will identify your email server settings and configured the email account. Click on Finish to end the task.
Looking For Solution to Take Out PST from O365 or Backup Locally
- If the users are configuring their Outlook account with Exchange Online just for the sake of backup on the local system, then go for SysTools Office 365 Email Backup Solution instead of following the above steps. This software creates the backup of mailboxes on the local machine within few simple clicks and export backup to PST format whenever needed. So no need to manually connect Office 365 to Outlook 2016 / 2010 / 2007
- PST is a data file of Outlook account and stores mailbox data in the local hard-drive. So, with the help of utility, users can create a copy of their Office 365 account mailboxes on the PCs in the .pst file.
- Using this program, users can easily access the Office 365 data along with Outlook data. The best point of the program is, it supports all the Outlook and Windows versions.
How to Manually Connect Office 365 to Outlook 2010 and 2013
In order to configure Office 365 with Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2013 account, follow the below steps;
Office 365 Mac Outlook Manual Setup Online
Note: These steps do not support by MS Outlook 2016. The reason is Outlook 2016 use the Autodiscover service to setup with Office 365 that provides the facility to add Exchange Online accounts.
- Initially, open the Control Panel in your system. And, click on Mail option from the list.
- In the Mail Setup window, select E-mail Accounts.
- Click on New from Account Settings page.
- After that, select the radio button corresponding to Manual setup or additional server types. Then, click on Next to continue the process.
- Under Choose Service headline, select Microsoft Exchange Server or compatible service option and click Next.
- On the next page, enter Server and User Name in the corresponding boxes. Once you mentioned the details, then click More Settings option.
Note:- Do not click on Check Name option, it will terminate the process.
- In Microsoft Exchange dialog box, click on Security tab that is between the Advanced and Connection.
- Now, deselect the Encrypt data between Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange check box. And, click on Login network security drop-down box and choose Anonymous Authentication from the list.
- Now, click on Connection tab and check Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP check box. After that, click Exchange Proxy Settings.
- In Microsoft Exchange Proxy Settings, enter the URL that can connect the account with proxy server for Exchange.
- After that, check the checkbox corresponding to ‘Only connect to proxy servers that have this principal name in their certificate’. Enter specific server name in the associated box.
- Now, click on the checkbox associated to On fast networks, connect using Http first, then connect using TCP/IP. Under Proxy authentication settings, select the Basic Authentication from the drop-down menu. Then, click on OK.
- It will redirect to the Microsoft Exchange box, click OK.
- In Add Account window, click on Check Name option.
- As soon as you click on check name button, a Windows Security dialog box display on the screen. Mention the login name and password and click OK.
- Click Next.
- Finally, click on Finish to complete procedure to connect Office 365 to Outlook 2013 / 2010.
Method of Office 365 Email Setup in Outlook 2007 Within Few Clicks
It is formally realized that Outlook 2007 is not suggested being used with Microsoft Office 365. The reason behind such an assertion is that the support for MS Outlook 2007 is as of now in ‘Extended Phase’. It implies that Microsoft will keep on providing support for security services but will not include any bug fixes. However, if users want to configure Outlook 2007 to work with Office 365, or setup O365 to Outlook 2007 then go with the manual steps that are listed below;
- Open Control Panel and then click on Mail (32-bit)icon.
- Now, selectShow Profiles option under Mail Setup window. Now, click on Add tab, and enter profile name in the associated box. Then, click on OK.
- Select the radio button corresponding to the ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’ and then click Next.
- In Choose Service window, select the radio button of Microsoft Exchange or compatible service >> Next.
- Type the server name in the Server text box. Also, check to Use Cached Exchange Mode check box. After that, provide the username under the User Name box, and then click More Settings.
Mac Outlook Download
- After that, click on Connection tab and check Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP check box. Now, click on Exchange Proxy Settings.
- In Microsoft Exchange Proxy Settings window, enter the proxy address under Connection settings. Also, select On fast networks and On slow networks checkbox. Also, select Basic Authentication option under the Proxy authentication settings box. Then, click on OK>>OK.
- In the Connect window, select Check Name box. Provide the password in the corresponding box and click OK button.
Note: A pop-up message will appear on the screen and asking you to select the mailbox. So, choose the mailbox from the list and click OK.
- In Add New Account window, a username is highlighted by the underline that implies that your profile has been set up. After that, click on Next>>Finish.
Office 365 Mac Outlook Manual Setup Pdf
Users are now aware of the configuration method of Office 365 with Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. Therefore, consider all the above steps to ensure a successful setup of Office 365 with Outlook account. Adding to it, follow each and every step sequentially to manually connect Office 365 to Outlook 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007.
Comments are closed.